In limited circumstances, you may need to request a change in your consent: for all projects with grants, you must use the EU logo: you must give access to any UK or European authority (or its authorized representatives or auditors) at an appropriate time. You have to work with all the inspectors. You may need to contact the inspectors to answer questions about your project and the terms of your agreement. Use Schedule A: Use geographic databases to learn more about the waters and designated sites in the project area. During this time, you will need written permission from the team to make changes or remove items funded by your grant. You must prove that you met all the requirements of your contract when submitting claims or inspections. The Aquatic Environment Grant (WEG) is part of the rural development programme in England, funded by the European Union. It must help solve problems in a number of waters that do not meet European water quality standards (Water Framework Directive). A central element of this work is the Enhancing Public Goods in the Forest of Feckenham project. This focuses on the Bow Brook and Piddle Brook basins and aims to reduce phosphate pollution while improving water resources, biodiversity, soil health and river corridor management.

Use the “change requirement form” to request a change to your contract as soon as you notice a change. Funding for organisations and land managers to improve the aquatic environment in rural England: when you can start working, how you can get paid and the rules of the system. This publication is available in As we have identified the third-party copyright information you need to obtain permission from the copyright holders involved. Terms and conditions for the holder of the added contract. If you know the reported problem, if you sign your agreement, it is unlikely to be a case of force majeure. For at least 5 years from the date of the last grant payment, you must: you can claim 4 rights for each fiscal year (April 1 to March 31) of your agreement. It is your responsibility to prove sufficiently what you paid as part of your agreement.